- Designed to safely and efficiently haul your loads
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Provides hassle-free performance for years ahead
- Delivers exceptional durability and wear resistance
- Meets the highest quality standards
Trailering puts a strain on your towing vehicle. And it can put a real strain on your nerves if you’re not set up right. You need a properly-engineered hitch with the appropriate rating for the weight of your fully-laden trailer. If your trailer is big enough, add in a trailer brake controller and the wiring to it, and perhaps a weight-distributing hitch. All that gear needs to be installed and rigged by someone knowledgeable in trailering. Draw-Tite has a hitch receiver for your vehicle that will allow you to tow the maximum amount permitted by the vehicle manufacturer safely. They also have hitch balls and ball mounts for every class of towing, and a full catalog of other gear that will make your trailering as safe and as easy as possible.